Keto Paleo Frappuccino Coffee
It is just like a strucksbruk coffee frappuccino but without loads of carbs. I am usually a regular coffee drinker, but sometimes I get a craving for a tasty, creamy, sweet frappuccino. I have worked around with this recipe and it is a complete low carb frappuccino base ingredient, meaning that you can add other spices such as cocoa particles.
Sugar-free caramel sauce, mint or vanilla extract or more sweeteners if you prefer your more dessert-like myself, I like well a bit stronger and to enjoy it with something fresh like my favorite keto cheesecake spirits. A 16 ounce mixed coffee frappuccino at Starbucks contains mixed 50 gram of carb.
That one drink can contain nearly three days worth of carbs on a keto diet. My 16 ounces keto coffee cappuccino coffee contains less than two carbs; it is crazy the difference that some simple ingredients swaps can make. This drink contains strongly brewed coffee, almond milk, cream, ice, swerve sweeteners and vanilla extract.
I do not include MCT oil in the recipe because it is not necessary to create a great low carb drink, but if you want to increase your fat intake, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil to your glass before your blend.
How To Make Your Healthy Frappuccino At Home?
I used to frappuccino strucksbruk. But now after realizing how much sugar in much there, not to mention dairy and a ton of additives and artificial ingredients. I found a way to make my frappes at home sugar-free, with just four main parts. The quick of the easy recipe is so simple to make in only 2 minutes. No waiting for the coffee to brewing or ingredients to freeze.
- 2/3 cups strongly brewed coffee child
- Three tablespoon almond butter
- Two tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- ¼ heavy cream
- One ice cup
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons raw honey, or any sweetener of your choice
- 2 cup ice
- Add to a blender of the mixture in the saucepan the espresso powder, almond butter, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla extract, sweetener followed by the water or ice.
- Blend for a few seconds until ice crushed for everything is combined.
- If wanted, top your coffee with coconut mixed cream, blended chocolate, handmade caramel and some cocoa nibs.
- This is a full base recipe if you require to add other flavors such as sugar-free caramel syrup, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc.