Low-Carb Strawberry Smoothie
This strawberry smoothie recipe is healthy, nutritious and so easy to make with only five components. It’s full of fiber, protein, simple to customize and , produces a delicious and fresh breakfast or snack.
If you are looking for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack, smoothie is one of the most natural things you can make. They are portable and perfect if your morning is busy and you need something quick to fill you up when you are on the go.
There are many big smoothie fans and a some of their favorites include this mango smoothie, green smoothie, blueberry smoothie and these fresh strawberry smoothies. What I love about making these fruit smoothies is they are ready in under ten minutes and prepared with simple components you already have in your fridge or freezer.
It’s naturally sweet from the fresh or frozen strawberries. It has that added protein from the coconut cream to help fill up, plus this recipes for a strawberry smoothie is super customizable so you can add any other ingredients you like or have on hand.
- ½ cups of unsweetened almond milk
- One large strawberry or two small strawberries
- Two scoops of vanilla collagen powder
- One tablespoon of chia seed
- One tablespoon of heavy cream
- Two tablespoons of vanilla essence
- One teaspoon of strawberry essence
How To Make Strawberry Smoothies?
- Pour liquid first: You are agreeing to start by combining the water or almond milk to your high-speed blender. Adding the liquid first helps to make the other components blend much faster.
- Add greens or softer fruit and veggies: Next add any spinach, kale and other sweet products such as fresh seeds. Feel free to add sweeteners, protein powder and any extract flavors spices you like.
- Toss in frozen or hard fruit last: If you are using frozen strawberries, add the.