Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl Recipe
Chicken enchilada bowl is a keto-friendly lunch recipe. It is a tasty, quick, and enjoyable meal. You can enjoy the chicken enchilada without adding unwanted carbs in your plate. No need to avoid your favorite foods on the keto diet. You just have to adjust them in keto.
- Chicken breast boneless, skinless : 5 lbs
- Olive oil : 1 tbsp
- Red enchilada sauce : 1 ½ cup
- Chicken broth : ½ cup
- Green chilies : 1 4 ounces
- Red chopped onion : ¼ cup
- Cauliflower rice : 12 ounce
- Salt & pepper : to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet on the stove over low flame.
- Keep checking all the sides of chicken breasts until lightly browned.
- Then add enchilada sauce, chicken broth, green chilies, and red onions. Add to the saute pan with chicken and bring to boil.
- Boil on medium heat and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes until it cooked through and tender.
- Then remove chicken and shred it. The method is out the chicken in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment and mixes to shred.
- Add shredded chicken back in sauce into the skillet. Cook down the sauce for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Prepare the cauliflower by following the instructions on the bag.
- Collect the bowls, Put the cauliflower rice in the bottom. Then add the layer of chicken enchilada and toppings you like.