While following keto diet people may miss delicious and tasty foods. Because the keto diet is a strict diet that allows you to eat only healthy and keto-friendly foods. When you miss your favorite food on this diet you can make your own at home. There are many recipes that you can enjoy at your dinner and lunchtime.
You can also get another tasty and delicious food recipe that you can easily make at your home. So, let’s have a look below and find the right recipe for you.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
In the list of keto-friendly foods, here are many foods for dinner and lunch. And many of these recipes take only a w minutes to get prepared. But A few nuts you have to wait for food preparing is when it put in the oven. It’s not as much easier than this.
These hot dogs are cheese-filled and bacon-wrapped. Its taste is precisely very good same as you need like good, sweet, and fatty. Also, the bacon is crisp up nicely, but if you want more crisp so you can continuously broil them little crisper at the end.
You can also use any type of your favorite sauce here. Also, you can add some fruit juice and brush your acidic glaze over the top you indeed can. You also use your favorite one branded hot dogs. But make sure that you are choosing the best fat and protein-filled hot dogs.
If you want to add more fat in your macros, then you can also add some fatty side dish and made a small dipping food for yourself. The best part of preparing these hot dogs is its budget. Because these are very budget-friendly hot dogs. Always when you go for shopping to get your favorite products then make sure save money.
These bacon-wrapped hot dogs are also known as bacon dogs. It’s filling and super hot dogs, carb eaters can have these on a bun but eat them with less sugar sauce. And, you can add these hot dogs in your daily eating routine.
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs In The Oven
- In the summer, cook the hot dogs on the grill but sometimes it doesn’t available. To make them easily use your oven to prepare these bacon-wrapped hot dogs to get delicious taste.
- You can slice your hot dogs lengthwise just deep with the preferred filled cheese to create stuff and packed. Using shredded cheese if you want to. Or you can use a thin layer of cheese slice with the length of a hot dog.
- Wrap your hot dog with the bacon and secure them with the toothpicks if needed.
- After wrapping place them in the broiler pan.
- Then put the pan in the oven and bake them until the bacon turned in crisp and hot dogs are sweating.
- Preheat an oiled grill pan 0n the low medium heat. While the grill-marked you can grill the mango and pineapple slice, 1 or 2 minutes from each side. Then set them aside to let it cool. Then slice them into the ¼ inches cubes. Take a large bowl and combine the fruits with Jalapenos, red chilli, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, and pickle relish.
- Then set the grill pan on the medium-high heat. Cook your bacon for just 1 to 2 minutes from each side to do some fat, not to cook. Then transfer the bacon on the paper-towel-lined platter to the drain.
- Make a small overall slit in the middle of each hot dog by using a sharp knife. But do not cut the all hot dog. Cut the jalapenos slice and you can unroll them into a long piece. Put 2 or 3 jalapeno strips inside the slit of each hot dog with the band into the slit. After that wrap your hot dogs with bacon and set them with the toothpicks.
- Use the same grill pan applied for the bacon, then cook the hot dogs to make the bacon crispy. You need to rotate the hot dogs from 5 to 6 minutes just.
- Grill, spread over the medium heat and broil 4 in from heat 6 to 8 minutes or until bacon is crispy and hot dogs cooked through. When they cooked, cut the toothpicks and serve them hot in rolls with onion and sauerkraut top with herbs of your choice.
Hot Dog Ingredients
- 8 hot dogs
- 16 slices bacon, pre-cooked
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 slices Oscar Mayer bacon
- ½ cup kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- ½ cup Heinz yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 bakery hot dog buns, split and toasted
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well-drained
Summer is just here and around the corner and its the better way to keep the family and friends meeting. You can fire up the grill and get rich with the topping since. When it comes to the hot dog’s many people love to take some classic combinations.
Therefore, there are many possible toppings and combinations that make them a great taste with the hot dogs. After a day with a hectic routine, you will cook them easily and eat a good meal. Everyone wants a new summer dinner idea under my jacket offers big flavor with little effort.
How To Make? Instruction
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap each hot dog in a slice of bacon, diagnollay.
- Place on the roasting pan and the grease can go in drain.
- Bake them for just 30 minuts until you get the desired crisps of bacon.
- Slice each hot dog under the center around, but not all process through. And, fill the space of hot dog with shredded cheese.
- Then wrap the hot dogs with the thin-sliced, and pre-cooked pancetta. Fastened pancetta with the toothpicks if needed.
- After prepare them, bake the hot dogs for 10 minutes to cheese softened and hot pancetta.
|Original Hot Dogs|
|Hot Dog Bun or Lobster Rolls|
|Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits|
|Violife Vegan Shredded Mozzarella Flavor|
|Hormel Black Label Fully Cooked Bacon|
|Heinz Yellow Mustard|