Keto Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
There are other super simple, extremely delicious keto lunch or dinner that you can do. It takes just few minutes to prep everything, but the rest of the time of the bee you have to wait for the oven done. It does not get much easier than this.
Cheese-filled bacon-wrapped hot dogs would taste precisely how you need very good, sweet and fatty. The bacon crisps up nicely, but if you need too, you can continuously broil it for a little crisper at the end. You can also use your options of sauce here. I like onion and garlic powder, but if you want to add some fruit juice or brush your acidic glaze over the top, you indeed can.
You can opt for your favorite brand of hot dogs, but I chose to take Feltman’s beef because it was the best fat to protein ratio I could find. If you want to add more extra fat into the macros, you can continuously add a fatty side dish or make a small dipping food for yourself.
The best part about hot dogs is that it is super budget-friendly. Especially when I shop at Amazon, where the recipe is unbeatable, so on your next trip to Amazon, make sure to look up for all your favorite products to start to save money and improve your summer gatherings when you buy Kraft Heinz products together.
The bacon-wrapped hot dogs, aka bacon dogs, turned out fantastic. Dogs were a total hit. She was never again eating hot dogs not wrapped in bacon. It is super-duper simple and very filling, the carb eaters had them on a bun, but I had them set in a bit of sugar-free sauce. It now attached to my weekly meal rotation.
I needed hot dogs and I began trying to think of a delicious way to cover up a hot dog for a fun weeknight supper with my boys. A bacon cheeseburger came to kind and I thought why not incorporate those flavors into a hot dog.
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs In The Oven
- Cooking the hot dogs on a grill is my chosen way in the summer, but sometimes it is not available. So you can easily use your oven to make this bacon-wrapped cheese hot dogs just as delicious.
- Slice the hot dog lengthwise just deep enough to create a packed and stuff with preferred cheese. Sometimes I used shredded if I have it on hand, other events I use thin ¼ slices the length of the hot dog.
- Wrap bacon around the hot dog and secure with toothpicks as needed.
- Place wrapped hot dogs on a broiler pan.
- Bake, as directed until bacon, is crisp and the hot dog is sweating.
- Preheat an oiled grill open over medium-high heat. Grill the pineapple and mango slices until grill-marked, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Set aside to cool, then slice into ¼ inch cubes. In a large bowl, combine the fruit with the jalapeno, red chile, onion, olive oil, lemon juice and pickle relish.
- Set a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, to do some fat, not to cook. Transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined platter to drain
- With a sharp knife, make a small overall slit the middle of each hot dog does not cut in. Cut the jalapeno slice so you can unroll them into a long piece. Place 2 or 3 jalapeno strip into the slit of each dog with a band into the slit each hot dog. Wrap each dog with a band of bacon and set it in place with toothpicks. In the same grill pan applied for the bacon, cook the hot dogs to the bacon cooked in and crisp, usually rotating 5 to 6 minutes total.
- Grill, spread over medium flame or broil 4 in from heat 6-8 minutes or until bacon is crispy and hot dogs cooked through, changing frequently. Cut toothpicks. Serve hot dogs in rolls with onion and sauerkraut top with herbs of your choice.
Hot Dog Ingredients
- 8 hot dogs
- 16 slices bacon, pre-cooked
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 slices Oscar Mayer bacon
- ½ cup kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- ½ cup Heinz yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 bakery hot dog buns, split and toasted
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well-drained
The summer is just around the corner what better way to keep than meeting family and friends, firing up the grill and getting rich with the topping since. When it comes to hot dogs, most of the people go for the classic combination, but there are so many possible topping and combination and we are more than happy to try them all.
As you force to know, my kids are super picky eaters, but a few weeks ago, we went to a town fair and found that the hot dogs. And that they hot dogs because as many as I love to cook, there are evenings when dinner is a full row. After a day loaded with work, mommy whacked.
Opportunely, I know you have a new summer dinner idea under my jacket offers big flavor with little effort. Looking for hot dog designs, I fell in this easy bacon-wrapped hot dogs recipe at kraft . I think the mixture of flavor is good. They filled with bacon and fresh-cut veggies; you’ll never look at a hot dog the same way again.
How To Make? Instruction
- Preheat oven to 375 degree.
- Wrap each hotdog in a slice of bacon, diagonally.
- Place on roasting pan so that grease can drain.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until bacon the desired crispness.
- Slice each hot dog along under the center around, but not all the process through. Fill the space with a few shredded kinds of cheese.
- Wrap the hot dog with two parts of thin-sliced, pre-cooked pancetta. Fastened pancetta with toothpicks if needed.
- Bake about 10 minutes to cheese softened and pancetta and hot.
|Original Hot Dogs|
|Hot Dog Bun or Lobster Rolls|
|Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits|
|Violife Vegan Shredded Mozzarella Flavor|
|Hormel Black Label Fully Cooked Bacon|
|Heinz Yellow Mustard|