Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas
Quesadillas is a Mexican dish that can be used to enjoy your breakfast and brunch time. This is a very yummy and easy recipe that everyone can eat Quesadillas. Your kids will enjoy this recipe and get more health benefits. There are veggies, chicken, cheese, and a combination of spices that help in a very healthy way.
Make-Ahead Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas that backed with taste and protein. They are softer inside and crispy outside. That is why you can add them anytime in your food meals. You can take them with morning coffee, noontime brunch, evening tea snacks and whenever you want to eat them. it has all the healthy and beneficial ingredients ranging from eggs, sweet corn, red onion, cheddar cheese and many others.
All of them are healthy and provide you with nutrient and taste at the same time. There are whole grain tortillas that give to the feeling of appetite fullness. If you are looking for a carb-free breakfast then, it is the best option which provides you with all the health-supporting nutrients.
Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas Ingredients
Each of the ingredients of Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas is healthy and benefit-oriented. You will get both taste and nutrition from this recipe. Its ingredients are:
|Black beans (canned)||1/2 cup|
|Corn (canned)||1/2 cup|
|Red onion (diced)||1/4 cup|
|Cilantro (chopped)||2 tablespoons|
|Cheddar cheese (shredded)||3/4 cup|
|Taco seasoning||1/2 tablespoon|
How to Make Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas?
This recipe is simple to make if you have chosen the right ingredients and applied the following ways. Here are the details:
- Beat the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs in frying.
- Let them cool and kept it aside.
- Take out the canned black beans and corn from the can and rinse them properly. After that, drain all the unnecessary water.
- Mix all the things in a bowl such as black beans, scrambled eggs, corn, onion, shredded cheese, cilantro, and taco seasoning.
- Take tortillas and lay them on the rolling pan.
- Put the one full spoon of mixture on one side of the tortilla. Then. Turn the other side to fold over.
- Keep them at room temperature.
- Use the parchment paper and line a tray or plate.
- Put the quesadillas on top and freeze for up to 60 minutes.
- Take out the quesadilla and wrap them separately for further freezing. Do not forget to make bags and their quantity information label on the bag.
- When you want to eat a quesadilla, you can reheat them in the oven for about 1 minute to melt its cheese.