Peanuts can make you feel crunchy and mesmerized with its unique flavor. You can have them in your winters to enjoy the munching in your blanket. But some people love the peanuts, which is why they prefer peanuts more in their food items. You can add your cooked foods, salads, and snacks to enjoy its perks and crunchier texture.
There are a lot’s of great low carb recipes of smoothie and protein powder drinks out there, but sometimes you don’t want a smoothie, or healthy tasting shake you want the tempting flavors of chocolate syrup and ice cream.
We have come with Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe. This is easy to make a recipe that you can make at home and have amazing taste and texture at the same time. It has peanuts, crunch, and chocolate love to provide aroma your snacks and sweet food cravings. Let’s check out the recipe in detail.
It has very simple and common ingredients that you can grab from a mart and found in your grocery bags. Take a look at these ingredients. They are:
|Unsalted shelled peanuts||2 cups (300 grams)|
|Sea salt||Pinch to 1/2 teaspoon|
|Honey||1 to 2 teaspoons|
|Peanut or vegetable oil||1 to 3 teaspoons|
|Cocoa powder (unsweetened)||1/2 cup (45 grams)|
|Powdered sugar||1 cup to 1 1/2 cups (170 grams)|
How to Roast Nuts?
Well, you can roast nuts at home when you are going to make your chocolate peanut butter at home. Try these ways to roast the peanuts.
- First of all, heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, place the nuts into a round or square cake pan.
- Roast the nuts for 3 minutes.
- Shake it well and roast it for another 3-5 minutes.
- Roast them until they got eh light brown color.
- You can also smell their nutty flavor when they are roasted.
- Cool them for a while.
NOTE: Be careful because nuts are easily burnt at high temperatures. So, turn them frequently to keep them safe from burning.
How To Make Your Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe?
You can make it easily by using the following directions. It has simple ingredients that you can add to have the best taste and texture. Follow these directions:
- Take the blender and add the roasted peanuts.
- Process it for 1 minute.
- Stop the blender and scrape the bowl’s sides with a rubber spatula to keep all the peanuts around the blender blades.
- Then, process it for the other 2 to 3 minutes to make it smooth.
- Add oil, salt, powder sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend it well until it becomes shiny and thick.
- Open the blender and check the consistency.
- It has a fine texture, then take it out. If you feel it is thick, then add a tablespoon of oil to get the desired texture.
Some Important Tips
Making this recipe is easier, but we have discussed some tips to help you in its making. Here they are:
- You can also store your Chocolate Peanut Butter because it has a staring capacity. It can be put into a food-safe container. Then cover the container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- It requires a high power blender to make your Chocolate Peanut Butter thicker, consistent, and yummy. Use a high-powered blender to ensure the best quality of your peanut butter.
- Stir the peanut butter appropriately after using its one-month because chocolate may be separated from peanut butter.
Its one tablespoon has the following nutrition’s:
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
You can make your Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe at home with simple ingredients. This is a yummy and health-supportive recipe that gives you the taste, health benefits, and nutrients.