If you want the taste of different ingredients to enjoy your meal, then trying various chicken recipes is the best option. Garlic butter chicken thighs and green beans are one of the low-carb keto-friendly supportive food. This is a delicious meal if you are dieting and looking for low-carb foods. That is why we have made an effort with this chicken thighs recipe. It is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe.
All the ingredients in this recipe are straightforward to assemble and cook. It has chicken, butter, garlic, and green beans. There is a combination of all the things that can boost your weight loss outcomes and help you get a better physique. Its sauce is creamy and full of texture that has rosemary, fresh parsley, and oregano.
This is the blend of all the fixings that improve the taste by adding different keto-friendly condiments, herbs, and foods. It will add a punch of flavor to your food which makes it more delicious. Anyhow, if you are more chicken and green beans lovers, then this recipe is best for you.
You can try in your dinners or brunch time to boost carbs and keto support without any issues. This is a keto-friendly skillet chicken recipe. It is delicious, easy to make, and quite right for your ketogenic diet. Let’s check out the details of this friendly chicken thighs recipe.
Prep of Keto Garlic Butter Chicken
Making of Easy Garlic Butter Keto Chicken Thighs with green beans is fantastic because you have the taste. It is a low-carb keto-friendly chicken thighs recipe. This is essential to have a delicious keto recipe in your weight loss journey.
You can use these preps to cook it properly for the flavor of chicken and green beans. If you want to make your chicken juicy and tastier, then try these preps and enjoy the crispy and more low-carb keto-friendly skillet chicken.
- Make sure to keep the thighs out of the refrigerator for 30 minutes before you cook because this skillet chicken recipe is a snap. It is necessary to bring the thighs to normal body temperature for enjoying the lemon garlic butter chicken recipe.
- This may help you to cook the thighs more crispy and softer. Putting the thighs out of the refrigerator may bring down the temperature and make cooking easier. You can thoroughly cook the skin of the chicken thighs and green beans skillet to enjoy the desired taste.
- One more trick is trying to keep the chicken in the pan for a few minutes without turning them. This may take a while, but your chicken will be cooked appropriately.
- Cook both sides of the chicken for at least 10 minutes. This will make the chicken softer and tasty because it will deeply cook all the layers of chicken. By adding beans to this recipe, you can have the support of veggies without any issue.
- It has ingredients that are keto-friendly and beneficial for boosting weight loss. There is the addition of garlic butter sauce in the making of the garlic butter chicken recipe and green beans. All these preps for garlic butter chicken and green beans going to make your cooking effortless and improve the taste element.
|Olive oil||1 spoon|
|Dried Oregano||1 tsp.|
|Dried rosemary||1 tsp.|
|Dried Thyme||1 tsp.|
|Dijon/wholegrain Mustard||1 tsp.|
|Lemon Juice||one spoon|
|Grated peel of lemon||half lemon|
How to Make?
You can try this quick and easy chicken recipe and green beans along with the baked chicken. It can be made at home by following these instructions. They are:
- Take out the thighs 30 minutes before from the refrigerator. It is important to keep them outside for bringing on the room temperature.
- Dry it with a paper towel and sprinkle some salt.
- Turn on the flame on medium heat and warm your skillet.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and butter.
- After the butter started bubbling, put the thighs.
- Try to press them softly to expose them to the pan.
- Keep the thighs like that for 6-8 minutes and turn them out when you get a crispy touch.
- Make the sauce by combining mustard, olive oil, dried herbs, garlic sauce or minced garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Add some salt and pepper to make it a little bit tasty.
- Cook the chicken for at least 10 minutes.
- Flip them after a few minutes and cook them properly from both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pan when it is thoroughly cooked.
- Put the green beans in the pan.
- Green beans are cooked in one skillet for easy prep
- Cook butter green beans and chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and herb mixture.
- Cook this mixture to make the beans softer
- Add the chicken and cook it for a minute.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley and serve your lemon garlic butter chicken thighs
This chicken thighs recipe is a snap that has butter-backed chicken. It has a garlic chicken combination that makes it low carb and keto supportive. You can add skinless chicken and boneless chicken for making an easy keto chicken recipe. It is a delicious quick and easy keto chicken recipe that contains tender chicken breasts and green beans in lemon garlic butter