Blueberry Vanilla Quinoa Bowl
Blueberry Vanilla Quinoa Bowl is a healthy breakfast bowl. It includes different good foods that are plant-based protein. Blueberry and vanilla are the best combinations because they made for each other. That is why they mixed in a bowl without any doubt. You will get nutrition and taste at the same time.
On the other hand, quinoa is the best high fiber food that gives you many weight loss benefits. Moreover, it can be a good vegan breakfast full of blueberry and vanilla. The mixture of these three health-boosting ingredients at your breakfast time means there is no way to avoid its taste and benefits.
There are different recipes made by quinoa that offer delicious, whole grain support, and healthy protein. Quinoa has a similar texture to couscous, but it has a nuttier flavor along with more coarse. You can use it in savory as well as in sweet dishes. They are more accessible to cook. You can make it in less time than cooking rice.
Moreover, this recipe has a blend of natural and health-supporting ingredients that ensure proper health support and taste at the same time. So, try this recipe and make your mornings more healthy.
What are the Ingredients of the Blueberry Vanilla Quinoa Bowl?
The ingredients of this recipe are natural to collect, and they are suitable for health. Blueberry Vanilla Quinoa Bowl ingredients are below:
|Whole milk (or almond, soy, coconut, or skim!)||2 cups|
|Cooked quinoa (cooked with one teaspoon of salt)||1 1/2 cups|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
|Sugar (or honey)||2 tablespoons|
Instruction for Making Blueberry Vanilla Quinoa Bowl
Blueberry Vanilla Quinoa Bowl is easy to make if you follow the below recipe instructions. They are easy to apply, and you can add this recipe to your breakfast menu list. The ways of making involve:
- Take quinoa, milk, sugar or sweetener, and vanilla extract and mix them into a saucepan.
- Bring them to a boil.
- Cover the things with a lid.
- Reduce the heat to a lower flame.
- Cook this mixture until the liquid absorbed adequately. It almost takes 15 minutes to absorb all the liquid.
- Serve the quinoa with blueberries and add some cinnamon powder to make it looks yummier.
- You can serve it right away, and if you are fond of cold food items, you can eat Blueberry Vanilla Quinoa Bowl recipe after cooling down.