Ketogenic Coffee Creamer
The ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high fat, and moderate protein diet that is very effective for weight loss and other health issues. It originally develops with the help of people who has epilepsy. After some time, doctors suggest that this diet has some more health benefits or weight loss. Also, it can improve your blood sugar levels.
This makes some changes in your food intake, such as limit your carbs less than 50 grams per day. But there is a question from some individuals that can coffee drink in the keto diet? The answer is yes. Because coffee is keto-friendly but some coffee creamers may not keto-friendly.
Some of these are high in sugar and also high in carbs. But it really doesn’t mean that you need to drink your coffee black. There are several keto-friendly coffee creamer options that you can make at home.
Is Coffee Creamer Keto-Friendly?
One of the most common questions is that what coffee creamer is best for keto coffee? While many people on the keto diet prefer to drink bulletproof coffee instead of using creamer. And others love to add coffee creamer and want its recipe.
There are many artificial sweetened sugar-free options are available on the market. But homemade coffee creamer to add in your coffee is very easy to make. Its a wondering question that you have coffee creamer in keto.
Much store-bought coffee creamer is high in artificial sugar and corn syrup. At the same time, many sugar-free creamers are filled with some weird ingredients.
How to Make Homemade Coffee Creamer?
This recipe is easy to prepare at home. Mix some ingredients of different flavors together. Take a pot and simmer all ingredients together on low heat input milk, like bulletproof coffee milk frother.
This low-carb keto coffee creamer is made with some basic ingredients. These ingredients are such as:
- Sugar-free sweetened Condensed Milk: You just have to follow the basic three steps and need only three simple ingredients to make this. It behaves like a base for the creamer.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk: In this step, your creamer just gets its right consistency.
- Heavy Cream: Heavy cream adds a creamy and rich flavor in your keto-friendly coffee creamer.
- Flavors: You can also add some flavors such as vanilla extract, hazelnut, pumpkin puree, and cocoa powder for flavor.
Best Keto Coffee Creamer Recipe
Here is some best keto-friendly coffee creamer options for you:
Bailey’s Irish Creamer Non-Alcoholic Irish Coffee Creamer
A homemade Irish creamer recipe is very easy to make. So you can enjoy flavored coffee creamers in the mornings at home easily. Make a large batch of Irish coffee creamer and store in a refrigerator or enjoy to add it in your every coffee.
- Mix all the ingredients together and whisk them.
- Then store it in the refrigerator in an airtight glass jar.
- Add to your bulletproof coffee and topped with some whipped cream and drizzle some homemade chocolate syrup.
Dairy-Free Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
This gingerbread creamer is not only easy also its very delicious and tasty. Store-bought gingerbread coffee creamer is very delightful. Do you want to learn how to make this easy recipe by yourself? So here is a homemade recipe for you because its homemade gingerbread is better than the store-bought creamer.
- 2 Cups half and half
- ¼ cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp ground cloves
- ¼ tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take a saucepan to add two cup half-and-half, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Whisk these ingredients together.
- Put the saucepan on low heat until simmering and add vanilla bean or extract.
- Let it cool, then store in a safe refrigerator bottle. Keep it chilled for only one week.
Honey Spiced Keto Friendly Coffee Creamer
Give a sweet boost to your coffee with the honey spice creamer. It’s light because of regular milk, which is used instead of cream. But it is also a good creamy and comforting coffee creamer. You really liked the addition of molasses, golden honey, and some warm spices. Also, you can add this delicious creamer to your coffee or tea.
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup raw organic honey
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp almond extract
- ½ ground cinnamon
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- Put a saucepan over medium heat and warm the almond milk.
- When milk is started simmering, add honey and ground cinnamon. Stir it well until the honey is mixed and incorporated with milk.
- Then remove the saucepan from heat and the extracts and cinnamon stick.
- Let the creamer cool before put it into the jar or bottle. Add the cinnamon stick in the bottle before capping.
Peppermint Mocha Creamer
Homemade peppermint mocha has come together in just five minutes. Start making this recipe with simple syrup and gets a quick splash if you want to make a big batch for one week, so it’s easy to make some extra and freeze it.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tbsp peppermint extract
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup half-and-half milk or cream
- Take a small saucepan and put on medium heat, combine sugar and water until sugar dissolved for 2-3 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and add cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract. Whisk them properly. Let the ingredients cool for some time.
- Add half-and-half if you like. Also, you can leave it as a standalone flavoring. Store the creamer in an airtight container in the refrigerator for two weeks. Shake in the coffee maker or box very well before using it.
This recipe is filled with an aromatic vanilla pack because it contains vanilla extract and extracts vanilla powder. You can make this delicious recipe at home with four simple ingredients. Also, its taste is much better than the store-bought vanilla bean creamer.
- Combine the ingredients, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean powder shake them well, like crazy.
- Then add heavy cream and stir it well.
- Store the creamer in the refrigerator for up to one week. Swirl the jar before pouring the creamer into your favorite coffee or tea.
Hazelnut Coffee Creamer
This homemade hazelnut keto coffee creamer just takes your 5 minutes to be prepared. You just need three simple ingredients to make it. Hazelnut flavor can potentially make every cup of coffee amazing. It’s a rich, delicious flavor for the lovers of coffee. You will make the almond milk ready for the rich and creamy texture.
- Put the condensed milk into a pitcher.
- Then add the milk into the pitcher and stir it well. Put the lid on the pitcher and shake it well.
- After that, add some hazelnut extract into the liquid.
- Stir it well and keep it in the refrigerator.
Chocolate Coffee Creamer
Make keto coffee creamers at home is very easy. It’s all-natural and also delicious or tasty. This chocolate keto coffee creamer is made with coconut milk, honey as sweetener, and add vanilla extract with cocoa powder flavor. This recipe is a mixture of delicious ingredients that makes your coffee super tasty.
- Take a small saucepan and add coconut milk or honey and combine them well on low heat. Stir it until simmering.
- Remove the pan from heat and add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, whisk them well until all the powder has dissolved.
- Let it cool on room temperature and then transfer into a jar or a bottle.
- Store the bottle into the refrigerator for one week and shake well before using it.
You may also like to read : 35 Best Keto Bulletproof Coffee & Tea Good For You