21 Day Keto Diet Plan Overview
If you are looking to maintain your weight? Are you fed up with all the things that you tried ever for weight loss? If yes, then why do not you tried the weight loss plan such as a low carb diet or ketogenic diet. It is definitely a beneficial weight loss plan that can help you drop extra fats, but it is a restrictive carb plan.
There are millions of users of the Keto diet, and they are getting benefits for their weight loss. It is easy to maintain a diet plan that you can add up in your daily living. Although, it restricts the carbs intake and puts you on high fats and moderate protein diet.
This diet absolutely revolves around the low carbs to burn more fats. You can try this 21 Day Keto Diet Plan to enjoy more benefits if you want to explore details of this plan than read this article thoroughly.
What is Keto Diet Meal Plan?
Keto Diet is a low-carb diet that restricts your carbs intake and puts you on a high-fat burning state known as ketosis. It allows you to enjoy more beneficial outcomes for weight loss by putting you in ketosis. It is a high-fat burning state that ensures you to burn fats for energy.
Our body uses carbs to get energy, but after using the keto diet, your body uses the stored fats of the body to produce energy rather than using carbs. It is a very effective method that causes no harm to the body, but it is challenging to quickly get into this state.
The body needs an endless flow of ketones to put you in ketosis that can be produced with the help of a low carb diet such as keto diet. That is why sometimes keto diet, also known as low-carb diet or carbs restrictive diet. Moreover, the experts say that you have to take 5g of carbs in a day when you are on a keto diet.
Does It Work?
It works by improving the number of ketones in the liver. Your body has ketones in the liver that are known as endogenous ketones. They are the tiny powerhouse that provides energy to your body, but their amount is not enough to maintain energy balance in the whole body.
That is why you need a diet that supports ketones in the body. It can be done by having a low-carb diet. People dieting with keto diet has to limit their crabs to 5g in a day. Carbs are the ones that are not easy to burn, and they make you look fat. That is why carbs restriction is essential.
After that, it increases ketones in the body that indulge you in ketosis to start fat burn for the sake of energy. This diet basically transfers the mode of energy production to trigger fat loss by burning them.
Who can Use This Diet Plan?
Well, it is an effective diet plan that can be used to improve weight loss chances. This is a low-carb diet plan involving the restriction of carbs and a high intake of fats and moderate proteins. But, it is not for everyone. It can be used by:
- People with increased body weight
- Obese and overweight persons
- Individuals looking for health and fitness
- People who want to boost their weight loss goals
Despite all, it is safe to use the diet for everyone who has been searching for some health-supportive diet plan. But, try to avoid this diet if you are pregnant, under 18, breastfeeding lady, or taking another treatment.
21 Day Keto Diet Plan
The 21-day keto diet plan involves three weeks that equipped with different foods, snacks, breakfasts, and meals to allure your taste buds and makes weight loss easier. Let’s check it out.
1st Week In Keto Diet
- Breakfast : Scrambled eggs
- Lunch : Keto Caprese omelet
- Dinner : Keto chicken casserole
- Breakfast : Keto cheese rolls
- Lunch : Keto Asian salad with beef
- Dinner : Keto Pie of Meat
- Breakfast : Keto frittata
- Lunch : Keto chicken soup
- Dinner : Keto Carbonara
- Breakfast : Keto latte
- Lunch : Keto salad with avocado and bacon
- Dinner : Ground beef and salsa with Keto tortilla
- Breakfast : keto mushroom omelet
- Lunch : Keto smoked salmon
- Dinner : Green beans with pork chops
- Breakfast : Keto bacon omelet
- Lunch : Keto quesadillas
- Dinner : Stir-fry Asian cabbage
- Breakfast : Whipped Cream with Keto pancakes
- Lunch : Italian keto plate
- Dinner : Keto pizza
2nd Week of the Keto Diet Plan
- Breakfast : Without bread sandwich
- Lunch : Boiled eggs with tuna salad
- Dinner : Keto Hamburger patties
- Breakfast : Keto coconut cereal
- Lunch : Keto roast beef with cheddar plate
- Dinner : Keto fried salmon with broccoli
- Breakfast : Bulletproof coffee
- Lunch : Keto shrimp with creamy tomato sauce
- Dinner : Keto chicken casserole
- Breakfast : Keto egg muffins
- Lunch : Keto cauliflower soup
- Dinner : Keto cheeseburger
- Breakfast : Boiled eggs
- Lunch : Keto Caesar salad
- Dinner : Fathead pizza
- Breakfast : Classic bacon with eggs
- Lunch : Keto salmon and avocados
- Dinner : Keto steak vegetables
- Breakfast : Western omelet
- Lunch : Keto prosciutto-wrapped asparagus with goat cheese
- Dinner : Creamy keto fish casserole
3rd Week of Keto Diet Plan
- Breakfast : Keto cereals with coconut milk
- Lunch : Salmon Fish with salad
- Dinner : Humus and Nachos
- Breakfast : Keto Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
- Lunch : Keto Chicken Waffles
- Dinner : Keto Beef Stew
- Breakfast : Cabbage Hash Browns with eggs
- Lunch : Keto Nachos
- Dinner : Keto Meatballs
- Breakfast : Keto Pancakes with Black Keto Chocolate
- Lunch : Keto Meatloaf
- Dinner : Keto Stuffed Pepper
- Breakfast : Keto breakfast cups
- Lunch : Keto Burger Fat bombs
- Dinner : Stuffed Avocado with Taco
- Breakfast : Keto Blueberry Muffins and Keto Smoothie
- Lunch : Keto Chilli Meat
- Dinner : Keto Taco Casserole
- Breakfast : Chocolate Keto Protein Shake
- Lunch : Keto Taco Cups
- Dinner : Lettuce ice burgers
You can add more things to your meals by variating the ingredients. There are thousands of recipes available for keto dieters. You can try whatever you want for your dieting plan. But, be focused on your carbs intake. Do not take a higher amount and take high fats.
Tips To Enjoy More Benefits
If you want to enjoy more perks with a keto diet plan, try the following tips to improve benefits. Here they are:
Fluctuate your meals, and do not stick to a single food. It may make you bore, and you gradually did not like that food. So, make sure you have a variation in each meal. It also gives you taste buds support and make you consistent for weight loss journey.
Try to make simple and healthy foods that did not make you tired and vanish your hunger. Always prep your food and freeze it. Make the cooking more accessible and instant by preparing food requirements in advance.
Add some raw and no-cook foods into your diet. They will add crunch and munch to your diet.
Do not forget about the importance of carb restriction and make sure that you use high fat and moderate protein foods to support your diet plan.
This 21 Day Keto Diet Plan specially designed for the people who have been looking to reduce their weight and maintain healthy living with the help of a low carb diet.
It has the essential foods that can help you to enjoy maximum weight loss and overall health betterment.